Rufus is a great software that you can use to format a USB drive, and then then to install an operating system on it. For example, you can make a bootable Windows 10 USB easily by using Rufus. There are many different tools available online which you can use to create a bootable USB. Rufus is your best bet when it comes to making a secure bootable USB.
So, let’s see how you can securely install windows 10 on a USB securely by using Rufus.
What Are The Benefits?
There are lots of benefits of using Rufus for PC to generate a secure bootable USB drive. Here are a few of the benefits.
- Helps you install a clean copy of windows 10 without any third party crap.
- When you have to work on a system but it doesn’t have any operating system installed, you can use Rufus to make a windows 10 bootable USB.
- You can easily download the ISO of windows 10 and securely install it on a USB by using Rufus.
Downloading And Installing Rufus
You can always download the Rufus exe file to install it on your existing windows 10 computer. However, there are lots of other software you can use for this very purpose. But Rufus is one of the best software available for creating a windows 10 bootable USB drive.
Process After Installing Rufus
After installing the Rufus software and downloading the windows 10 ISO file. Follow these simple steps.
- Take your USB and insert it in a USB port present on your computer. You must have atheist 4GB free space on your USB drive to be able to install the bootable version of windows 10 on it.
- Start the process by selecting the download ISO file present on your computer from the Rufus software. The process should only take 10 to 15 minutes to complete after which you can eject the USB.
After this, you can now start your PC with the USB and install windows 10.